Participation fee will be CAD 2400 per participant (based on double room occupancy) and FTDA will cover up to 50% of cost for qualified participants (architects, designers, developers, buyers, journalists, agents) interested in attending B2B meetings at Abitare il Tempo 2014.
Single rooms available. A single room supplement of CAD 350 will be applied upon request (based on availability).
An additional discount of CAD 400 will be applied for early bird registration.
Early bird rates available until July 30th at 12:00 noon.
This fee includes:
- 5/6 nights accommodation with breakfast in 4 and 5 star hotel
- transfer from/to airport of arrival (suggested airport Venice)
- 4 lunches with the delegation
- 1 welcome reception
- 3 private events with the delegation
- Passes to access both Abitare il Tempo – Trade Show and Marmomacc
- 24/7 assistance by FTDA bilingual representative on site
- interpretation services (where needed) during B2B meetings at the Fair.
Flight to/from Italy is not included in the participation fee.
If you wish to join the Canadian Delegation, please check one of the following options based on which category best suits you:
- Regular rate $ 2,500 + GST
- Single room sponsored rate $ 1,150 + GST
- Double room (includes 2 people) $1,600 + GST
For information and to receive your application form, please contact:
Foreign Trade Development Agency